Terms and Conditions of Purchase
- ORDER PLACEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE
- PRICES AND PAYMENT TERMS
- PRODUCT DELIVERY
- TAXES AND DEDUCTIONS
- REFUND AND EXCHANGE
- PERSONAL DATA
1. “Customer” means an individual or a legal entity purchasing Product directly from Filigris Works.
2. “Filigris Works” means:
Leonid Rudy Softwareprodukte
Inninger Straße 17
4. “FlexDoc.XYZ” means one of the following:
- The brand of Filigris Works products
- The domain of Filigris Works Website
- The alias of Filigris Works
8. “Personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Customer accepts these Purchase Terms by placing an order for Product with Filigris Works.
- online on FlexDoc.XYZ Website (https://www.flexdoc.xyz/store/); or
- by email using the appropriate contact information of Filigris Works
Any order is not binding upon Filigris Works until accepted by Filigris Works. Non-acceptance of an order may be the result of one of the following:
- failed payment;
- incomplete or incorrect order details, such as missing email address for delivery, missing Customer billing address, or a pricing or product description error, among others;
- for any reason at the sole discretion of Filigris Works.
Filigris Works, at its sole discretion, sets the prices for Products in several currencies (EUR, USD), which Customer may select in the case of online order.
For online orders, to accept and process the payment, Filigris Works uses the electronic gateway of a third-party Payment Service Provider (PSP), currently Stripe.com, who accepts major debit and credit cards. After filling out the online order form, Customer is forwarded automatically to PSP's checkout page to complete the payment. Filigris Works does not handle any payment details and is not responsible for
- the payment processing carried out by PSP,
- any payment failure resulting from inaccurate payment card details provided by Customer,
- any restrictions applicable to payment card by Customer’s bank,
- payment gateway failure, or
- misuse, abuse, unauthorized use, or fraudulent use of Payment cards.
Any details (license keys) necessary to enable Customer to use the purchased Product will be delivered by Filigris Works to Customer via email to the email address provided by Customer. Customer is responsible for providing Filigris Works with a valid email address for delivery purposes.
In the case of online orders, as soon as Customer has completed the online payment and it succeeds, Customer is forwarded back to the delivery page of FlexDoc.XYZ Website, where the purchased product (license) is available for immediate downloads. Simultaneously, a Product email is sent to the Customer's billing email address with the same downloads link.
Products shall be deemed delivered to Customer immediately or on the date when Filigris Works sends a Product email to the email address provided by Customer. Filigris Works shall not be liable for any failure to deliver Product to Customer due to non-delivery of an email message concerning Product.
All Products purchased from Filigris Works are subject to the German VAT in accordance with the German VAT Act (UStG). The German VAT is added to the invoice when applicable. In particular:
- Customers with the billing address within the European Union shall be charged German VAT.
Business Customers with the billing address within the European Union are exempt from paying German VAT when:
- Customer provides Filigris Works with a valid VAT number (i.e. VAT ID)
- The delivery address is outside Germany
- Customer with both billing and delivery address outside the European Union is exempt from paying German VAT.
Customer bears the sole responsibility for any withholding tax liabilities, and no deductions shall be made by Customer from the amount payable to Filigris Works under any firstname.lastname@example.org.
If Customer placed an erroneous order and has not yet downloaded the delivery file with the licenses (clicked the delivery file link), the refund can be granted immediately as soon as the refund request reaches us.
Otherwise, Customer has to provide the reasons of the refund. After all possibilities to resolve those problems caused the refund (e.g. fixing the software bug, exchange for other Product) have been exhausted, the refund can be granted still.
When the refund is granted:
- Filigris Works initiates the refund by the Payment Service Provider, who processed the payment (e.g. Stripe.com).
- Customer will receive the funds back to the same credit/debit card used for the payment.
- Customer is obliged to delete any Product license files received according to the order.
- Any output files/documents generated under the licenses must be erased as well.
- Customer may not extract any commercial benefit arisen from the temporary use of the refunded Product.
These Purchase Terms are subject to change at any time by Filigris Works by posting the updated Purchase Terms on FlexDoc.XYZ Website.
Customer declares having had sufficient opportunity to review these Purchase Terms, understood the content of all of their clauses, negotiated their terms, and sought independent professional legal advice in that respect, before accepting these Purchase Terms. Consequently, any statutory “form contracts” (“adhesion contracts”) regulations shall not be applicable to these Purchase Terms.
These Purchase Terms shall be governed by and construed under the laws of Germany, without reference to conflict of laws principles of that state or any nation state. The parties agree that any litigation relating to these Purchase Terms shall be settled by the court of competent jurisdiction in Germany, unless provided otherwise by applicable consumer law.
- To provide Customer with software services or information;
- To protect Filigris Works from piracy and unlawful use of Filigris Works software or services;
- To improve Filigris Works offerings based on usage;
- For internal evidence of Filigris Works and to protect the rights and interests of Filigris Works and other users;
- To promote and market Filigris Works software and services; and
- To fulfil legal duties stipulated by accounting, taxation, and other laws.
For any questions regarding these Purchase Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.