FlexDoc/XML - XSDDoc - FAQ
- Running XSDDoc
- Generator Settings
- Working with annotations
- Formatting annotations with XHTML
- Where to learn more about XML schemas?
- W3.org: W3C XML Schema
- Wikipedia: XML Schema
- MSDN Library:
- W3Schools.com: XML Schema Tutorial
- XML.com: Using W3C XML Schema
- Oracle Technology Network | Articles:
- xFront.com: XML Schema Tutorial
- Ronald Bourret: XML Links
by Eric van der Vlist
The “Element Reference Guide” contained in that book gave us some important ideas of how a good XML schema documentation should be organized and what it should include.
Another good book is the following:
Definitive XML Schema, 2nd Edition
by Priscilla Walmsley
It is the most recent book about XML schemas and it covers XSD 1.1.